* John Plate <john.plate...@gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> I introduced "smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender=yes" in main.cf to avoid attempts
> to login to my smtpd.

This doesn't block logins, it merely blocks envelope sender addresses
it KNOWS NOT TO exist (mainly stuff from your own domain -- i.e. if you
only have the address a@domain.example, nobody can use
b@domain.example or c@domain.example as sender)

> This morning it looks like an unknown ip-number succeded:
>
> Jun 23 07:38:02 lunar postfix/smtpd[14806]: connect from
> unknown[185.137.111.22]

What you want is
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#reject_unknown_client_hostname
or
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname

in Postfix lingo it means "block IP addresses with no hostname assigned
or the assigned hostname doesn't resolve back to the same IP.

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München