Am 27.08.19 um 18:45 schrieb Linda Pagillo:
Good day everyone. Quick question and please forgive me if this is redundant. I have a Postfix server running on CentOS7 and I use Webmin to manage it. Is there a way for me to set up and configure DKIM using Webmin? I have been searching Google and the only thing I could find was something back from 2009 which says that it was not possible. Ten years later.. I'm hoping that it is. Can someone please let me know if this is possible and perhaps point me at the instructions? Thanks in advance.

you can always execute your own bash scripts with webmin, i did this time ago for a third party user to edit virtual users of postfix in a
relay only server
so the answer is: yes you can use webmin to configure DKIM stuff
but not (to my knowledge) out of the box with a module etc ,but with your own scripts

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München