Fourhundred Thecat:
[encryption at rest, but not whole-disk encryption]
> With my scheme, all emails would be stored encrypted on my server, and
> decryption key does not exist on the server (emails are decrypted on my
> local client)
>
> What would be the best way to implement this ?

Use the local(8) delivery agent. In your $HOME/.forward file, pipe
the mail into a program that encrypts it with your public key, then
writes the result to maildir.

Postfix content filter is not suitable, as it is designed to
handle multi-recipient email, whereas $HOME/.forward is guaranteed
to handle only one recipient.

> Can such filter work, without ever storing plaintext email on disk ?

Postfix (like other MTAs) persists email in the queue before it is
delivered. If that is a problem, don't use an MTA. Instead, use a
proxy.