I found that when clients are using common software like Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail, Outlook 2013, or recent versions of Thunderbird you are still likely to see TLS 1.0 connections. If your mail server only serves an organization where you control the client software you could probably move to TLS1.2 (and above) on your submission service with little effort. If you provide mail as an ISP and don't control client software/versions and want to be generous in what you accept, you might have to leave TLS 1.0 enabled a while longer on the submission service.

On port 25 server to server connections, I agree with the sentiments of others on this thread and think disabling TLS1.0/1.1 is a bit premature at this time for most organizations.

--Blake