On 12/4/2019 2:01 PM, Quasar wrote:
Hi there,
I need some help, tried to find the answer googling for it, but no luck.
Here's my question: I'd need to trigger a script whenever an email is processed and sent. This trigger should be based on some header fields (e.g. subject).
I tried playing with header_checks but without getting anything.
Can you please help me?

Thanks
Giuseppe.

Postfix doesn't do that directly, but there are several round-about ways to make it work.

One incomplete example:
Set up an alias that pipes to your script.
aliases:
scriptuser: | /path/to/script

Use header_checks with a BCC action to send trigger mail to the scriptuser
header_checks:
/^target text$/  BCC sciptuser@localhost

Note this requires localhost is listed in mydomains and is delivered by the postfix local delivery agent.

Alternately, you can probably convince regex-milter to do this.

  -- Noel Jones