On 2/23/2020 11:30 PM, Mohamed Lrhazi wrote:

> My question still was: Suppose I comply with all the
> recommendations and best practices in composing my SPF records... Do I
> still need to worry about the number of IP addresses (v4/v6/ciders)
> that I put in each record?

Yes. In the anti-spam world, we analyze SPF records for indicators that
they are overly broad and non-specific as an indicator of a lack of
postmaster hygiene.  And if your SPF is poorly done and others can spoof
your domain by having adjacent IPs, that's bad too!  Make your SPF
record as accurate and minimal as you can for the best results.

Regards,

KAM