> Jun 8 06:49:08 mx postfix/dnsblog[21103]: addr 151.20.170.84 listed by domain
> <OBFUSCATED>.zen.dq.spamhaus.net as 127.0.0.10
>
> with the "<OBFUSCATED>" clearly displayed.
>
> have you a setting/map in postfix that simply prevents/filters the
> "<OBFUSCATED>" value from explicit entry in the logs?
>
> i haven't yetseen it in any SMTP reply, reject or otherwise, but would like
> to ensure that that doesn't happen either.

I'll need to check our logs to see what it looks like on ours, its been a while.

But it is certainly *critical* that you have a map in Postfix to prevent it
appearing in SMTP replies.  I don't think Spamhaus would be too happy with
people blurting out the "<OBFUSCATED>" to the public (or spammers).  ;-)