I am upgrading from postfix-2.8.7,1 and cyrus-imapd-2.3.18 to postfix-3.5.6,1 and cyrus-imapd30-3.0.14. The old system uses sasldb authentication, the new one MySQL. This is on FreeBSD.

I have compared the conf files on two addition postfix systems and can see no differences of consequence. I am not sure which files or parts thereof to show. I am kind of surprised postfix can be encouraged not to listen on these ports. I am quite lost and can supply whatever information that will help anyone with a idea on how I messed this up.

_____
Douglas Denault
http://www.safeport.com
d...@safeport.com