Interesting. Your off-list reply to mine was bounced by Google (when
our server relayed it). You wrote:

> The from header is:
> edulink<at>bordengrammar.kent.sch.uk
> however they've set a non-existent account as the reply to...

Those look fine to me.

But why was your message to me bounced by Google? Their bounce
response reads: 'Our system has detected that this message is
suspicious due to the nature of the content and/or the links within.
To best protect our users from spam, the message has been blocked.
Please visit https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more
information.'

You can read what Google say at that link. There is nothing in your
email that looks at all like spam to me.

Are you able to fix the DMARC entry in your DNS? It has spurious escaped quotes.