On 29 Oct 2020, at 17:28, Joey J wrote:

Hello All,

I'm trying to figure out if I have made a mistake in my configuration or I
won't match the record for this domain that made it through the rules.

I have the table  sender_reject_domain with this record:
mediaware-news.com  REJECT 550 SPR-mediaware-news.com

And below is my configuration:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        permit_mynetworks
        reject_unauth_destination
        reject_non_fqdn_recipient
        check_recipient_access  regexp:/etc/postfix/rcptaccess
         check_sender_access  regexp:/etc/postfix/senderaccess
        check_client_access     hash:/etc/postfix/sender_reject_domain
        check_client_access     cidr:/etc/postfix/sender_reject_ip
check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_reject_invalid

check_client_access acts on the valid hostname or IP address of thge connecting SMTP client. It DOES NOT act on any headers. No 'check_whatever_access' directive acts on headers, for that you need to use header_checks.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire