On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 10:34:08AM +0100, Enrico Morelli wrote:
> 5F2E68092A2   335691 Mon Nov 16 10:00:40  i...@mydomain.it
> (Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
> name=recipient-it.mail.protection.outlook.com type=A: Host not found,
> try again) recipi...@recipient.it

| % drill recipient.it  mx
| ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, rcode: NXDOMAIN, id: 39998

Sorry, but recipient.it is not an existing domain.  Use
example.{com,net,org}!

> The domain mail.protection.outlook.com is added to each address.
> I haven't made any changes to the postfix configuration.

Your recipient is hosted on Microsoft 365 and missconfigured.

> Where is the problem? How can I solve it?

There is no problem, just wrong configuration at your recipient.

Bastian

--
Actual war is a very messy business.  Very, very messy business.
                -- Kirk, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.0