On 2021-02-04 09:08, ludic...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi all,

new MS Azure Cloudapp Spam Wave these days.

Just a few hosts, but a lot of Spam. There is a pattern there, they all use

to disguise as a bounce and bypass any further checks.

So the PCRE header check

does not catch.

Any other chance of making this work in postfix checks?

Actually a re-visit to my topic about MS Azure Cloud Spam from December, but
much more clarified matters now after some time of observation.

Add postscreen to your config. Postscreen stopped that spam wave with high DNSBL ranks for me. This http://rob0.nodns4.us/postscreen.html is a good ressource and i have it setup more or less the way described there + some minor adjustments needed for my setup.

Greets,
Ludi

--
 Christian Kivalo