:-)

No, misunderstanding. I'm not asking about SPF, DKIM etc.

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        permit_mynetworks,
        permit_sasl_authenticated,
        reject_unauth_destination,

I have a mail server for a few domains. I need something more general that permit_mynetworks. From some subnets non authenticated users should be able to send mail with those domain names. For example imagine I'm a mail server for:
- sth1.tld,
- sth2.tld,
- sth3.tld.
Mail from 192.168.1/24 with sender's address 'sth1.tld' should be accepted even if the user is not authenticated, and rejected without authentication for other CIDR blocks. Mail from 192.168.2/24 with sender's address 'sth2.tld' should be accepted even if the user is not authenticated, and rejected without authentication for other CIDR blocks. Mail from 192.168.3/24 with sender's address 'sth3.tld' should be accepted even if the user is not authenticated, and rejected without authentication for other CIDR blocks.

Best regards,
Marek