Sorry, this is just wrong.  DNS supports IDN domains just fine using IDNA2008,
and Postfix has good EAI support.

I've gotten EAI addresses to work fine with the domain in mydestination, so this
appears to have something to do with virtual aliases.

R's,
John

In article <0969fd79d37ce0b524e84319a8f21...@junc.eu> you write: