My domains are listed in virtual_alias_domains and my legit senders/recipients in virtual_alias_maps.

I recently discovered the 'reject_unlisted_sender' option which successfully prevents (auth) senders from sending from an unknown name@mydomain. For instance f...@timedicer.co.uk is blocked as a sender. This is much simpler than my previous approach to this problem.

But it doesn't stop them sending from a different domain that is not listed in my virtual_alias_domains, such as f...@gmail.com. Currently I stop this with my own check_sender_access file (in an smtpd restriction list applied only to auth emails) that DUNNOs my domains and then REJECTs all others.

I feel there is (or ought to be) a way of achieving this that does not require creating a bespoke file/entry. I see 'reject_unknown_sender_domain' but it does not match my use case, and I cannot use 'reject_sender_login_mismatch' because some users need to be able to send from >1 name (all @mydomain) but using 1 login. I think I want 'reject_unlisted_sender_domain' (which does not exist).

Am I missing something?