Hello there,

I ran into a specific situation.
I currently have an appliance that misuse the null sender (mail from:<>) to
send mail.
Unfortunatly, this appliance is closed source and we can only setup : fixed ip
address and recipient address on GUI (nothing else, even if I try to h4x0r the
configuration file).
Is there any good advice I can have to make the internal relay server which is
postfix based to rewrite the null sender to something cleaner... but ONLY for
the device that use postfix as internal relay server ?

I know the null sender should not be changed but the appliance is brain
damaged... :(

Kind regards,
Xavier