Le 29.09.2021 à 06:33, Viktor Dukhovni a écrit :
On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 02:19:53PM +1000, raf wrote:

If you really have a problem that you think would be
solved by relocating the hold queue, you could mount
another file system over the hold queue directory.
That might work. But it might a bad idea. Not sure.
Sorry, not possible.  Postfix uses rename(2) to move message queue files
between the various queue directories.  The hold queue needs to be a
sub-directory (in the same filesystem) as "incoming", "active",
"deferred" and "corrupt" (if I'm not forgetting some).

If the OP wants to periodically drain the hold queue of old messages
into a long-term archive, the way to do that is to write and sync the
copy file to its destination, then unlink the hold queue file.  Best to
use long queue ids when doing that sort of thing.

Thank you Viktor and raf !

Your answers help me confirm that the problem was the symlink and understand why this problem occurs.

I will think about a solution, but at least I know exactly what's happening...

Denis