Hello,

Le 01/10/2021 à 16:17, Sam R a écrit :
Hello,

I want to set up a Postfix SMTP server with cyrus-sasl in GSSAPI mode. I have two Samba4 servers in AD mode, and my clients are in windows 10.
I removed the execution of Posfix in chroot to simplify.
I added two keytab in /etc/krb5.keytab smtp/smtptest.domain.fr <http://smtptest.domain.fr> and host/smtptest.domain.fr <http://smtptest.domain.fr> Currently I can authenticate with windows credentials from a windows client under Thunderbird with the "normal password" settings. But if I try to switch from LOGIN to GSSAPI ( in /etc/postfix/sasl/smtpd.conf ) it doesn't work.
on another server I just testedThunderbird for GSSAPI authentication against GSSAPI Dovecot imap service and it works.

As you are already familiar with the GSSAPI SASL Dovecot provider, why did you not try to use it with postfix ? (smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot)

Emmanuel.