On 27-10-2021 07:43, raf wrote:
On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 02:01:11PM -0300, SysAdmin EM <emaw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone?
Has anyone correctly configured kibana to read postfix logs?

I read this documentation, but in kibana 7 not work for me.
https://github.com/whyscream/postfix-grok-patterns

postfix_queue_id postfix_from postfix_to postfix_date

The idea is to have a dashboard with the mails sent to prevent users from
entering the console to search for them.

Regards,

Sorry, can't help. Maybe you could present the problem you are having
as an issue on that github repository. If you show them what logs you
have, and what you are expecting to be grokked, they might be able to
see what the problem is.

Please do, I'd be happy help you out if possible.

Kind regards,

        Tom (the repo maintainer)