On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 05:11:08PM -0500, bobby
<architectofthefut...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So my opendkim file is located here:
> /var/spool/postfix/opendkim/opendkim.sock
> Do I need to move that, or is that location OK?

It's probably OK, but I think it's conventional to have
it under var/run (or with systemd) under run. Creating
those directories under /var/spool/postfix makes things
look the same whether postfix is chrooted or not (although,
if it's not chrooted, the socket would need to be in the
real /var/run or /run directory, rather than in the
corresponding directory under /var/spool/postfix.

> As for the opendmarc.sock, I was not able to locate that file on my system.

That explains the error. It looks like OpenDMARC is
either not installed or not running. Investigate that.

cheers,
raf