Hi everybody,

amongst other duties I am the adminstrator of another organisation's small (samba) server. Each day this server will send me its logs via email. Sadly, more often than not those emails get discarded by our relay server. Sometimes they fall victim to smtpd_relay_restrictions (blacklisted with spamhaus), but mostly postscreen will kill them with its DNS blackhole lists.

Problem is that the sending server has a dynamic IP address. So, is it possible to whitelist these mails, e.g. by a concise subject, before smtpd_relay_restrictions or postscreen will even get to see them?

Thank you for your suggestions

Lothar Schilling