Is there an existing system out there that integrates with postfix that makes
it simple for a user to add 'private' email addresses that are aliased to their
real email and also to then bitbucket the email?

What I am thinking about is something where a user can request a new alias and
get back something like

horse.staple.batt...@example.com

which is an alias to u...@example.com and can also cancel that address.
Preferably the interface for these actions is simply submitting an email to
their own account directly to the mail server (with auth, of course) to create
and delete an alias, with a reply of either the new alias or a confirmation the
alias has been removed.

I can think of some (messy) ways to do this, but before I start cobbling
something together, I am hoping this is something someone has already done.

--
Because you can't cotton to evil. No Sir. You have to smack evil on
        the nose with the rolled-up newspaper of justice and say, 'Bad