On 2022-01-18 12:58, Frank Hwa wrote:

I like postfix and dovecot for setting up mail systems.
But I don't like roundcube or rainloop webmail.
How can I make a webmail system like gmail? it would have gmail's
primary features such as grouping, filtering, labeling. is there any
opensource one?

if you like something like gmail, use gmail to use your own imap / smtp server, i will let it out to the reader to read how to :)

other ways is squirrelmail, horde, nextcloud, oxcloud, maybe many others

you wont find one that is simple as roundcube and still security safe to use