On 18.01.22 10:32, Ruben Safir wrote:
I am sorry, that is wrong.  I am getting main and master confused.
[...]

THIS is in Master
www2:/etc/postfix # grep "smtpd"  master.cf|grep -v "#"

don't use grep for master.cf, there are usuallu options on next lines

smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
submission inet n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
 -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt

So it looks I have work to do in master.

# postconf -M smtps submission
submission inet  n       -       y       -       -       smtpd -o
syslog_name=postfix/submission -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt -o
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes -o smtpd_tls_auth_only=yes -o
smtpd_client_restrictions=$mua_client_restrictions -o
smtpd_helo_restrictions=$mua_helo_restrictions -o
smtpd_relay_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject -o
milter_macro_daemon_name=ORIGINATING
smtps      inet  n       -       y       -       -       smtpd -o
syslog_name=postfix/smtps -o smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes -o
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes -o
smtpd_client_restrictions=$mua_client_restrictions -o
smtpd_helo_restrictions=$mua_helo_restrictions -o
smtpd_relay_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject -o
milter_macro_daemon_name=ORIGINATING

"To Boot or not to Boot, that's the question." [WD1270 Caviar]