On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 05:14:06PM -0500, Alex wrote:

> I have postfix-3.5.10 configured as a multi-instance along with
> amavisd for spam filtering.

One of the key features of a multi-instance pipeline with separate input
and output instances is that routing of messages into content filters
uses normal transport resolution machinery without relying on
"content_filter" overrides.

> Amavis is limited in its ability to create different filtering
> policies for individual domains, so I wanted to be able to have
> amavisd run on one port for one domain and another port for another
> domain.

Thus, in particular, you can indeed use the transport(5) table to direct
various recipient domains (or even individual recipients) to a specific
nexthop filter nexthop.

> /etc/postfix-117/transport
> domain1 relay:[127.0.0.1]:10024
> domain2 relay:[127.0.0.1]:10025