You have conflicting requirements; I would just accept the occasional unwanted mail on the mailing list and police subscriptions.

Op 9 mrt. 2022 13:17 schreef daniel Azuelos <daniel+post...@azuelos.org>:

Hello,

I am the admin of a small DNS domain on which I run a Postfix server
+ Amavis + SpamAssassin. This domain is an SMTP only domain ( everything
else is off and filtered ).

I don't want x@my_domain to receive or send any kind of SPAM, insults,
weapons...

There are 20 addresses within this domain among which 3 mailing lists.
A few of these users are injecting unacceptable out of topic email
from time to time. But they aren't rogue enough to be blacklisted forever,
and education is a known lost battle.
The max trafic is about one hundred emails / day.

What is the best way to clean, moderate the whole domain
( mailing lists but also all the trafic between all these emails )?
- postfix with some configuration work?
- an anti-spam with some configuration work?
- a mailing-list server?

I would appreciate retex ( success and fails ) on the same kind of problem.
--
    « The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
    is for good men to do nothing. »