* Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org>:
Stefan Foerster:
Mar 17 13:24:40 servername postfix/proxymap[166]: panic: dict_open: attempt to open
lmdb:/var/lib/postfix/postscreen_cache with both "open" lock and "access" lock
postscreen_cache_map = proxy:lmdb:$data_directory/postscreen_cache

I am unable to reproduce this proxymap panic with Postfix versions
3.4 .. 3.8. There is nothing configurable about the flags that are
passed from postscreen to dict_open(), so I suspect a distro-specific
change.

It seems the setup used by Alpine can be found here:
https://git.alpinelinux.org/aports/tree/main/postfix

However, I can't spot any obvious changes to proxymap.

Cheers,
Stefan