On 12.04.22 11:21, Yves-Marie Le Pors Chauvel wrote:
Using Postfix 3.5.6 on debian 11, I would like to know if there is any
possibility not to use an alternative MX for outbound email

MX is for inbound e-mail by definition

in case of a specific message with the very first attempt !

that's what smtp_fallback_relay is for:
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtp_fallback_relay

This is for a specific french ISP (Orange).

In some case, you can have these log messages :

*Apr  5 08:52:39 postfix-38 postfix-smtp37/smtp[21446]: DD7DE37005CF: host
smtp-in.orange.fr <http://smtp-in.orange.fr>[193.252.22.65] refused to talk
to me: 421 opmta1mti72nd1 smtp.orange.fr <http://smtp.orange.fr>
bd3OnAY4Z6kfM Service refuse. Veuillez essayer plus tard. Service refused,
please try later. OFR004_105 [105]Apr  5 08:52:40 postfix-38
postfix-smtp37/smtp[21446]: DD7DE37005CF: to=<redac...@orange.fr
<redac...@orange.fr>>, relay=smtp-in.orange.fr
<http://smtp-in.orange.fr>[80.12.242.9]:25, delay=2.3,
delays=0.03/0.31/2/0, dsn=4.0.0, status=deferred (host smtp-in.orange.fr
<http://smtp-in.orange.fr>[80.12.242.9] refused to talk to me: 421
opmta1mti72nd1 smtp.orange.fr <http://smtp.orange.fr> bd3PnAY4i6kfM Service
refuse. Veuillez essayer plus tard. Service refused, please try later.
OFR_999 [999])*

The first line means 'Too many connexions within the last hour, this IP
will be block for 2 hours'
The second line means 'Your IP is blocked for 2 hours'

I have solved similar problem a while ago using special transport and forced connection caching:

https://marc.info/?t=164915989500002&r=1&w=2
especially:
https://marc.info/?l=postfix-users&m=164926643409705&w=2

however, you'd need longer time to retry  perhaps on your fallback relay.
http://www.postfix.org/TUNING_README.html#hammer

Is there any possibility, if we see the first message, to put it in a
deferred status with this message ?

"status=deferred" does defer a message, but only the one you tried to deliver.

Christian Science Programming: "Let God Debug It!".