Am 24.05.22 um 16:14 schrieb Dan Mahoney:
Hey all,

Is there a milter of some sort that I can configure to reject (for some to:
addresses) at the end of DATA, but still forward the mail on?  Im dealing with
some deleted users who both got a lot of spam, but also were in the critical
path for things and I’m hoping the VERP bounces trim some of this down.

-Dan

Sent from my iPad

your antispam may simply set mail on hold instead of reject, for human inspection, bounce/delete or forward it then manual later

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München