Sorry for not replying to the original thread, I just subscribed.

We have witnessed the same issue on one of our mailservers. Both
servers are the same (postfix/debian), with the same config, both have
letsencrypt certificates.

However we got customer complaints only for 1 server. Renewing the
cert did not help, but trying the cert from the other server helped
(of course showing warning about wrong domain) and affected clients
were again able to connect using TLS.

Any idea why it works with the other cert? I can provide privately
postfix host/port for both working and non-working certs. Tcpdump
maybe only tomorrow/Monday as I don't have direct access to any
affected Windows/Outlook machine.

Can I safely turn off smtpd_tls_always_issue_session_ids as mentioned
earlier? It won't have any negative impact (except performance)?

 --
  Bye, Marki