All,

I'm bringing a new sending IP online and need to know if there is an easy way
to warm it up w/ Postfix.

For those that don't know, warming up is a process where you start to send
small amounts of mail of the new IP till it's built up a good enough reputation.

In a past life I use Port25's powermta software. It has an easy  config way of
doing this where you can say for gmail.com divert the first X emails to use
this way of sending instead of the normal way.

I'm trying to see if there is something similar in postfix.

So basically I need a way to take a configurable amount of mail for various
domains and send them on smtp endpoint instead of the relay that is currently
configured.

I searched the list archives and saw the thread of gradual shift of traffic
from back in February of this year. That gives me some ideas, but that seems to
be for all traffic, not a subset.

I'd really like a way to send X% of gmail.com traffic to one relay and the rest
to another relay. Ditto for a couple of other major ESP's like Yahoo, MS, etc...

Thanks in advance.

Sean