mailm...@ionos.gr:

> I try to match my coding style to PSR12, so I used PSR12 as a base
> with 5-6 modifications.
>
> There are some things that I haven't tested as much as I want to,
> for example I haven't found a way to simulate pipelining from
> postfix.
>
> It is sad that there is no real milter documentation, I did find
> some content that point to a dead site (milter.org). Thus, I had
> to limit my milter library to protocol version 2.

When I implemented Postfix Milter protocol support, I followed the
file milter-protocol.txt (for protocol verion 2).

For newer protocol versions I looked at the sendmail/libmilter
source code (for data formats) and milter API documentation
(for how it ia used).

The milter API documenation can still be found for example at
http://www.elandsys.com/resources/sendmail/libmilter/
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/aix/7.2?topic=management-sendmail-mail-filter-api

        Wietsed