Wietse Venema skrev den 2023-01-15 23:14:
Benny Pedersen:
Wietse Venema skrev den 2023-01-15 22:09:
> Benny Pedersen:
>> >
>> > You can't have two postscreen service instances share that cache.
>>
>> will change from btree to lmdb not solve this ?
>
> It would resolve the exclusive lock. However, it make no sense to
> have two postscreen services on the same physical machine exposed
> to clients on the internet.

so OP should change to multi-instances setup ?

i self uses 2 postscreen listners, with multiple wan ips i have still to
make this better so, there is not a simple way imho to listen only on
few wan ips and do nothing on others, since single postscreen will imho
listen on all wan ips show in "ip addr show"

it would make more simple if lmdb just worked

LMDB can be used as a shared postscreen cache. Postfix knows that
this is multi-writer safe. Hwever, I don't know how well this scales
with multiple LMDB clients.

is postfix running with bad clients ? :)

172.104.150.56:smtp inet n -     n       -       1       postscreen
    -o postscreen_cache_map=lmdb:$data_directory/postscreen_cache_ipv4
2a01:7e01::f03c:92ff:fe3b:151e:smtp inet n - n - 1       postscreen
    -o postscreen_cache_map=lmdb:$data_directory/postscreen_cache_ipv6

will break postscreen cleanup ?

why i do this is since my computer have more wan ips then what is assigned to mx

i learned today that main.cf allows space=space while master.cf do not allow space around = :)

back to my weakforced problem with dovecot