A sáb, 11-02-2023 às 10:36 -0700, Shawn Heisey escreveu:
> On 2/11/23 08:41, nj140...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > opendkim[3223]: F29AA21C4C: SSL error:0D07207B:asn1 encoding
> > routines:ASN1_get_object:header too long
>
> Others running into something similar found that the file either was
> in
> DOS format or had a BOM at the beginning -- characters were present
> that
> the library didn't know how to handle.
>
> https://serverfault.com/questions/368697/ssl-library-error-218570875-error0d07207basn1-encoding-routinesasn1-get-obje
>
> If that's the problem. seems that opendkim-testkey handles the file
> in a
> way that ignores the invalid characters.
>
> Thanks,
> Shawn
AFAIK, BOM at the beginning and the DOS format with ^M are only
generated by Microsoft programs. I don't have any Microsoft programs on
any machine involved. My desktop runs debian bookworm (=testing) and
the server running postfix runs debian 10.13.
But I checked anyway, and there's no BOM and no DOS format.