Jaroslaw Rafa wrote in
 <20230309222044.ga19...@rafa.eu.org>:
 |Dnia  9.03.2023 o godz. 21:39:10 Steffen Nurpmeso via Postfix-users pisze:
 |>|With changing From: to point to the list itself and adding Reply-To:
 |>|pointing to the author this behaviour hasn't changed. I'm still replying \
 |>|the author when I press R and to the list when I press Shift+L.
 |>
 |> Of course what Wietse's email contradicted.
 |> (They add onto a yet existing Reply-To:.  There is
 |> Mail-Followup-To:, but it was never standardized.)
 |
 |I don't understand you.
 |
 |Before change it was:
 |>From -> author's address
 |Reply-To -> did not exist
 |(You may check for yourself in older messages from list before transition)
 |So the replies worked like:
 |Reply -> replied to author
 |Reply to list -> replied to list
 |
 |Now, after change it is:
 |>From -> list address
 |Reply-To -> author's address
 |So the replies work like:
 |Reply -> replies to author (because replies to value of Reply-To)
 |Reply to list -> replies to list
 |
 |So no change.

If a Reply-To: was yet set the other address(es) will be added
onto it.  In his email Reply-To: had two addresses, so unless your
mailer explicitly filters out the other address because it has
knowledge like ie "that is a list".
Ah.  I see, he changed something!!  I have

  Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 15:22:09 -0500 (EST)

(There is also a problem with multiple From:'s as then
there should be a Sender: that would be of sole interest, but i do
not want to think about that now.)

--steffen