On 10.03.23 19:25, pyh--- via Postfix-users wrote:
I am running a postfix server for email forwarding.

Should I enable openSRS for this forwarding service?

if you want to forward mail and also allow users to do that, you apparently should do SRS. Otherwise forwarding destination can reject mail from you.

You don't need to use opensrs - I tested postfix with postsrsd.

Since the sender is changed in canonical classes (before mail is accepted), I have created another postfix instance for outgoing mail, where all non-local domains get rewritten, so it does not happen for incoming mail.

what's the flaw on SRS?

you must be able to catch any problem before DSNs for all forwarded mail (e.g. spam) start causing troubles.

Fucking windows! Bring Bill Gates! (Southpark the movie)