Nuno Pereira via Postfix-users skrev den 2023-03-30 20:29:
> We have tried to figure out why this happens, but haven't found a
> solution until now.

logs ?

On 31.03.23 12:10, Nuno Pereira via Postfix-users wrote:
I don't find anything relevant in logs: just an indication that a DSN was sent
when it's the case, and nothing when it doesn't:

   Mar 31 10:32:42 xxxx postfix/bounce[1305381]: E27BF2361: sender delivery
status notification: 6A9202190

this only says a notification was generated.
E27BF2361 is the queue ID of the original mail
6A9202190 is the queue ID of the notification

searching for both in logs should explain what happened to the original mail and to the notification.

Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?