On April 6, 2023 11:39:10 AM UTC, Corey Hickman via Postfix-users
<postfix-users@postfix.org> wrote:
>Hello buddies,
>
>I just want to make some simple filters for outgoing messages.
>for example, the message content has some keywords (like "VPN sale") included,
>it will be rejected by the system.
>
>I know there are the software Rspamd and Spamassassin, but they are too heavy
>for my simple usage.
>
>Do you have any other ideas?

If you want a custom solution, a milter is probably the simplest way to get
access to the message body.  There are language bindings for libmilter that
make it relatively simple.  I've had a lot of success using pymilter and
Python, but there are others.

Scott K