On 9/04/23 14:02, tom--- via Postfix-users wrote:
I have this setting in main.cf:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
    permit_mynetworks,
    permit_sasl_authenticated,
    reject_unauth_destination,
    check_policy_service unix:private/policyd-spf,
    reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
    reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net

When I sent message from a Spamhaus Zen listed IP (this IP not in my whitelist), the message still came into system.
it seems    reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org has no effect.
Where should i debug it?

First off make sure that policyd isn't somehow returning an OK (or equivalent) response, if you're not sure temporarily remove "check_policy_service unix:private/policyd-spf," from your restrictions above and see if it makes a difference.

Secondly, and this is *very* important, make certain you are not using your ISP's or another public DNS resolver (such as 8.8.8.8). You *must* run your own DNS resolver for DNSRBLs to work properly.

Peter