On 2023-04-11 15:49:30, Matus UHLAR - fantomas via Postfix-users wrote:
Perhaps you could disable STARTTLS extension for this particular address by
using smtpd_discard_ehlo_keyword_address_maps:

smtpd_discard_ehlo_keyword_address_maps=hash:/etc/postfix/smtpd_keywords

/etc/postfix/smtpd_keywords:

65.125.209.36   STARTTLS

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_discard_ehlo_keyword_address_maps