Dnia 16.04.2023 o godz. 16:32:41 Gerald Galster via Postfix-users pisze:

> Mails classified as spam or external forwards seemingly take another route
> via mout-xforward.web.de. These servers are SBL-listed by intention, most
> likely because the spam probability is higher in this context. This separation
> helps mout.web.de to maintain a better reputation.

While I can fully understand separation of outgoing servers for different
classes of emails, who the hell intentionally puts their own outgoing
servers on a blacklist???

This is illogical. If you assume this server *will* send *mostly* spam (which
is the only logical reason to put it onto SBL), then stop operating it this
way in the first place. Configure a better spam filtering and reject probable
spams on input.

Operating a mail server while simultaneously putting it onto a blacklist is
effectively intentionally discarding mail your users are sending. Total
nonsense. If you want your outgoing mail to be discarded, don't send that
mail in the first place.

Anyway, I think that a better place to discuss this issue (where you may
actually find some contact to web.de postmasters) is the "mailop" list. You
can subscribe to it at https://www.mailop.org/ .
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa