Paul Menzel via Postfix-users:
> Dear Postfix users,
>

> Some of our users, that relocate, ask for a custom message over the
> current one:
>
>      user has moved to new_location
>
> For example:
>
>      This address is out of service. For business please contact
> funct...@company.example.net, or n...@private.example.net for private
> contact.
>
> I guess, it could be reworded to
>
>      user has moved to n...@private.example.net, please contact
> funct...@company.example.net for business

The following builds on an example in the transport(5) manpage.
With SMTP, this will reject mail during the RCPT TO phase (Postfix
does not generate a boune message). In non-SMTP contexts, Postfix
generates a bounce message when it attempts to deliver mail.

/etc/postfix/main.cf;

/etc/postfix/transport:
   # The lookup result is indented by one space.
    user@some.example
      error:5.1.6 This address is out of service. For business please contact
      funct...@company.example.net, or n...@private.example.net for
      private contact.

This should use a 'fast' lookup mechanism (not LDAP or *SQL) as it
is in the critical path of the queue manager.