Dnia 16.05.2023 o godz. 20:16:21 Tom Reed via Postfix-users pisze:

> Should we reject failed message on DKIM validation stage, or DMARC
> validation stage, or both?

There is no rule ststing what you "should" do in these cases. It depends on
what you *want* to do, that is - what exact result you want to obtain.

Myself, I would recommend neither. But everyone has different needs and
goals. My goal is to lose as little legitimate mail as possible, so I
completely ignore SPF, DKIM and DMARC on incoming mail.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa