Dnia 24.07.2023 o godz. 17:05:40 Paul Menzel via Postfix-users pisze:
(Also from the legal perspective,
without being a lawyer, I’d say, that actually all German (European)
companies are required to only transmit messages over a verified TLS
connection.)

On 24.07.23 19:02, Jaroslaw Rafa via Postfix-users wrote:
Never heard of such a requirement in any EU law.

Germany has some unusual requirements regarding to privacy, but if they were to implement it, they'd find out that they can't send/receive mail from number of domains
Remember half the people you know are below average.