Dnia 22.08.2023 o godz. 15:41:43 Alex via Postfix-users pisze:
> This mail server unfortunately has quite a few users who use ~/.forward to
> forward mail through to their personal gmail account from their corporate
> account.
>
> Aug 22 15:33:08 cipher postfix-gmail/smtp[2551987]: 5EF9820E0E1E8: host
> gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.176.27] said: 421-4.7.28 [209.216.111.60
>      15] Our system has detected an unusual rate of 421-4.7.28 unsolicited
> mail originating from your IP address. To protect our 421-4.7.28 users from
> spam, mail sent from your IP address has been temporarily 421-4.7.28 rate
> limited. Please visit 421-4.7.28
> https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedRateLimitError to 421 4.7.28
> review our Bulk Email Senders Guidelines. 185-

I would not trust too much error messages from Google, and there is a
possibility you cannot do anything at all.

It happened once to me that I ran - "out of the blue", for unknown reason -
into getting exactly the same reject message from Google while sending 4-5
messages IN TOTAL PER DAY to Google. Eventually, after 10-12 hours, the
messages got through, but then the same happened again with any (even a
single) message my server sent to Gmail.

After about a week the problem has "magically" gone.

This is Google. It behaves unpredictably, there's no clear explanation why,
there's nobody to contact who can help you (even if you manage to get
contact with a real human involved into mail handling at Google - as I was
lucky to do - they usually can't do anything about your problem).

However, stopping forwarding mail to Google seems to be a reasonable thing.
They don't like forwarded mail. If you must forward to Google, use some
software that does SRS (sorry, I can't recommend anything, but I'm sure
someone else on this list can).
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa