Dnia 30.08.2023 o godz. 22:30:02 Danil Smirnov via Postfix-users pisze:

> I tried this first - I've added "@domain2.tld @domain1.tld" to my
> virtual_alias_maps
> source file but I got this error:
>
> Aug 30 19:20:39 some postfix/smtpd[141]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
> mailhost[mailhost IP]: 454 4.7.1 <mailman_test...@domain2.tld>: Relay
> access denied; from=<danil.smir...@gmail.com> to=<mailman_testing@
> domain2.tld> proto=ESMTP helo=<mailhost>
>
> Did I miss something?

Did you also add the entry for "domain2.tld" itself (without "@" at the
beginning) to virtual_alias_maps, so that Postfix knows that it should
handle mail for this domain?

In my case, I have a catch-all virtual domain that is configured in
virtual_alias_maps as follows:

example.org anything
@example.org username

All mail addressed to any user at domain "example.org" goes to "username" on
my main domain. Without the first line ("example.org anything") this doesn't
work.

Instead of this, you can also add a line "virtual_alias_domains = domain2.tld"
to main.cf.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa