Hi bborie

I would prefer to share my computer with you  (;)).

Seriously,  I don't think the problem is with the raster.  We imported the same image in an other postgis database (version 2.0) without any problem. I try to import several others images with my raster2pgsql and we still have the same result.

I will share you a link where you will find the image with Ubuntu one. It should be down there.

Hope I won't have to re-install all my gear.

If it's not okay, I will send you the image via email.

Jean-Daniel

J'ai lié 1 fichier à ce courriel :
Mozilla Thunderbird permet de partager facilement des fichiers volumineux par courriel.