From: postgis-users [mailto:postgis-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of
Marco Barbieri
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 2:14 AM
To: postgis-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [postgis-users] Postgis upgrade problem

Hi,

I have upgraded postgres and postgis on Debian from postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.1
to postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.2 package.

I'm trying to create postgis extension in a database (CREATE EXTENTION
postgis;) and here is the answer I get:

ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/postgis-2.1": No such file or directory

I have no data in postgres at all, so I could remove all postgresql-postgis
packages. I tryed to do so and reinstalled everything, but with the same result.

Thanks for help.

Marco Barbieri / Cartografo

 <mailto:marcobarbi...@webmapp.it> marcobarbi...@webmapp.it

www.webmapp.it <http://www.webmapp.it/>

+39 050 55 25 74 / +39 347 683 03 13

  <http://webmapp.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/webamapp-logo-1.png>

Webmapp is made by:

Net7

Via Marche 10 / 56123 Pisa

P.Iva e CF 01577590506

CCIAA di Pisa n. 01577590506 del 26/04/2001
Capitale Sociale 10.000,00 €