From: postgis-users [mailto:postgis-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of
Mateusz Loskot
Sent: 24 September 2016 22:11
To: PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [postgis-users] Raster2pgsql - preserving number of decimal places

On 24 Sep 2016 22:56, "Nick Ward"
<nick.w...@landmark.co.uk<mailto:nick.w...@landmark.co.uk>> wrote:

> SELECT filename, rid, ST_Value(rast, pt.geom) As val

round(ST_Value(...), 2)

--
Mateusz Łoskot

Registered Office: 7 Abbey Court, Eagle Way, Sowton, Exeter, Devon, EX2 7HY.
Registered Number 2892803 Registered in England and Wales. The information
contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or
disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance
on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by
replying to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure
no viruses are present in this e-mail. Landmark Information Group Limited
cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this
e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus
checking procedures prior to use.