Beware that hitting a line with a point can be tricky in terms of accuracy.
Unless the point is snapped to one of the line's vertices, if you zoom
enough, it will not be on top of the line. That may be the reason why you
are not getting the desired results.

Olivier Leprêtre <o.lepre...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia sexta, 9/02/2018 às
09:55:

> Hi Martin
>
> I hoped but it's doesn't with results from st_collectionExtract(st_Split())
>
> Olivier

Alexandre Neto